Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finally, a Nacionalista with balls!

I had once asked in this blog if Atty. Adel Tamano was taking any banned substances, as a way of trying to make sense of some statements he had made about the Liberal Party.

Let me be the first to revoke this statement in light of new information. Finally, a Nacionalista Party member with balls!

Read about it here => http://bit.ly/cnthNh

I could very well be wrong. It could just be a stunt to gain that last bit of political mileage. But for now, I have no reason to doubt him in what he says. If anything, it is telling that to date, he is the only Nacionalista Party member who has condemned the series of fake documents and fake endorsements to come out against Sen. Noynoy Aquino, and the only Nacionalista Party member who has shown any sort of conviction in his belief of fair play in politics, by offering to leave the NP should it be proven that the NP is, in fact, responsible for the psychiatric reports and the Ampatuan endorsement.

As someone who plans to go straight SLAMAT LORRRD, I am proud to say that it is a shame I will not be voting for Atty. Adel Tamano. Good sir, my hat goes off to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment